- Hurontario St At Derry Rd E, Mississauga, ON, Canada
- 12 months ago
JOB DESCRIPTION: Order Picker
REPORTS TO: Warehouse Manager
The order picker is responsible for filling in customer orders and delivering them to the shipping location in a timely, safe, secure and accurate manner that meets production standards. The order picker will be held accountable to ensure that all orders are filled accurately.
Effectively pick customer orders for shipment as well as ensuring that the correct number of material/products are loaded and shipped to destination. Create master labels, use RF scanner, and computers to perform duties. Transport orders to shipping location with material handling equipment. Tag or mark orders as requested.
• Ensure that inbound and outbound shipments are accurate and free of damages.
• Operate a forklift reach truck and other electrical equipment in high performance of order filling duties when required on a daily basis.
• Ensure that average inventory and cycle counts are done accurately when required.
• Maintain a neat and clean and safe working environment at all times. Assist in maintaining security of warehouse, Comply with WHIMS, MSDS, and OHSA standards at all times.
• Must have a minimum of 3 years of order picker experience and must have a valid forklift license.
• Attend all safety trainings and ensure that competency requirements are met. As well as excellent organizational skills, and teamwork abilities.
• Fluent reading and writing in English.
• Experience with computers, RF Scanners, and label making.